Submitting your writing
Due to members having issues with Google Drive, I can post files directly on this page. Send to me, submit via the submission form, or join Google Drive to share your file. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit only 5,000 words
- File must be in RTF format
- One inch margins.
- Lines should be double space
- 12 point font (Times New Roman)
- Header: Title/Last Name/ Email
- Number pages
- Read the stories prior to the meeting and be prepared to share your feedback.
- Remember that critiquing is helping the writer to be a better writer.
This method creates a folder of your file in RTF and PDF formats. This might not show up right away, but you can also submit your writing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This method lets you upload or use the Drag-and-Drop method to add your file. You can see below files already in the folder that includes critiquing tip and rules of our group.